12-hour Paediatric First Aid Training
An in-depth First Aid course for anyone interacting with children.
Course Duration: 2 days
£790 (max 14 candidates)
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
The course is designed for Childminders, Nursery and School staff (dealing with Early Years Foundation Stage), and anybody who interacts with children and wants an in-depth course. The course is in line with the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Local Authority Approved and meets the requirements of Ofsted.
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support – Adult, Child and Baby
- Casualty Examination
- Control of Bleeding and Shock
- Eye and Ear Injuries
- Burns and Scalds
- First Aid Kits
- Childhood Illnesses including Meningitis and Febrile Convulsions Regulations
Childminders, Nursery and School staff (dealing with Early Years Foundation Stage), and anybody who interacts with children.
Certification: Continual assessment and Training certification.
Location: At your venue on dates to suit your group.
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received