Automated External Defibrillation
Automated External Defibrillation training, in line with Resuscitation Council (UK) Resuscitation guidelines
Course Duration: 1 day
£175 per person
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
The course is run over one day, and is fully in line with the new Resuscitation Council (UK) Resuscitation guidelines. People attending the course should ideally hold an in-date First Aid at Work certificate. Certificate awarded upon successful completion is valid for one year. In addition we are able to provide training packages and certification to support your training.
- Primary and Secondary Survey
- Basic Life Support
- AED Overview, safety and operation
- AED practise
- Student assessments
- AED maintenance and aftercare
Those who wish to train and assess Automated External Defibrillation (AED) courses.
Certification: Training Certificates are awarded upon successful completion validity is maintained by continual professional development. In order to successfully complete the course the student must:
- Attend the entire course
- Pass a short AED practical teaching session
Pass practical assessments in:
- Establishing the need for and carrying out CPR on an adult
- Demonstrate safe and appropriate practice when using an AED in line with current protocols
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received