To provide delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Course Duration: 1 day
£695 + VAT (max 15 delegates)
- Overview of the CDM regulations and summary of key changes from CDM 2007
- Definitions and application
- Key roles and responsibilities – Client, Designer, Principal Designer, Principal contractor and contractors
- Site safety requirements
- Pre-construction information and the health and safety plan
- The health and safety file
Suitable for managers, supervisors or anyone with responsibility under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
Certification: Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of assessment.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received