Display Screen Equipment Training
To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to enable them to set up their computer workstation correctly, and use it without risk of harm.
Course Duration: 1 day
£495 + VAT (max 15 delegates)
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
- Reasons for managing health and safety – moral, economic and legal
- Adverse health effects from working with display screen equipment
- Setting up your workstation
- Keying in
- Using a mouse
- Reading the screen
- Posture and breaks
Anyone required to use display screen equipment on a regular basis.
Certification: Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of assessment.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received