Fire Warden Training
To give Fire Wardens the knowledge and competence to carry out their duties effectively
Course Duration: ½ Day
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
- What the human cost of fire is
- Fire triangle
- Fire Safety
- Understand the basic precautions necessary for your safety.
- Understand your role as a Fire Warden
- Fire extinguishers
Staff already in a designated fire warden role or those who plan to be.
Certification: Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of assessment.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received