H&S Awareness - Directors & Senior Executives
To provide directors. executives and senior managers with an overview of their health & safety responsibilities.
Course Duration: 1 day
£695 + VAT (max 15 delegates)
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
- The reasons why we should manage health & safety
- The principles of health & safety law
- Individual and collective legal responsibilities of directors and senior executives
- The Health & Safety At work Act 1974
- The corporate Manslaughter And corporate Homicide Act 2007
- The principles and key elements of health & safety management systems
- The health & safety executive and institute of directors guidance on directors duties – “Leading Health And Safety At Work”
Directors. executives and senior managers
Certification: Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of assessment.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received