To provide delegates with an understanding of their responsibilities for managing the health and safety of contractors.
Course Duration: ½ day
£495 + VAT (max 15 delegates)
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
- Moral, economic and legal reasons for managing health and safety
- Legal requirements for managing contractors
- Health and safety policy
- Risk assessment
- 5 steps to selection and management of contractors
Suitable for anyone with responsibility for selecting or managing contractors.
Certification: A certificate of attendance will be issued to all attendees.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received