Risk Assessment Training
To equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to be able to carry out risk assessments effectively.
Course Duration: 1 day
£595 + VAT (max 15 delegates)
Travel and accommodation costs may be charged additionally if the location is outside England or Wales.
- Moral, legal and financial reasons for health & safety
- What is a hazard?
- What is risk?
- The differences between near misses and accidents
- The 5 steps to risk assessment
- Principles of prevention
- Control measures
- Practical exercise
Any staff required to be involved in the risk assessment process.
Certification: Delegates will be awarded a certificate of attendance on successful completion of assessment.
Location: The course is normally held on client's premises, and delivered specifically for their employees. If required, the course can be held on Holland HSC's premises (at extra cost).
How to book your place
To register for this course, please complete the course application form on this page. Please enter the candidate’s contact information, or the lead contact’s information if you wish to reserve multiple places.
We will contact you to take a deposit payment and confirm your place(s) on the course.
- We run multiple courses throughout the year, and the next course dates and locations can be seen above
- In-house courses are also available, with training taking place at your location. Please contact us to discuss
- Candidates’ places on a course are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been received